You may have heard this on air . . .
Looking for a job that’s not just a job? We have a truly outstanding team here at Life 103.1 – and “team” is the right word for it – where the highest standards of quality and service are what drive us. Right now, we’re taking applications for an immediately available “can-do-it-all” administrative position in the nerve center of our headquarters. If you know computers and social media, if multitasking energizes you, if organization and attention to detail are second nature to you, and if serving others is high on your list of personal priorities, we invite you to apply. For more information, go to our website at life1031.com or send us your resume at email@example.com. That’s firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information . . .
Office Administrator (Sanford, NC) job description:
- Administer a variety of FM radio station office business practices, support a range of operational activities, manage billing, and serve as the public face and voice of the station at its headquarters.
- Includes support of sales and marketing/promotions, community relations, reception duties, recordkeeping, office maintenance, technical operations, creative problem solving, and other duties as needed.
- Excellent computer skills required, including Excel. PowerPoint helpful.
- Strong communication and organizational skills essential.
- Education minimum: Associate’s degree.
- Notary Public, a plus.
- Must be a self-starting, energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, professional team player able to handle pressure. Integrity, a non-negotiable.
- 30 hours per week (M-F). 401(k) eligibility. Possible additional hours for inside sales.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.